As promised, here is my weekly dinner planning printable! (I’ve sent it to your email too in case you don’t have time to download it now.) I hope it brings you as much joy as it does me and helps to keep your meals on track all week long.
Things I promise not to do with your sacred email address:
- Send you spam or anything that remotely resembles spam.
- Try to sell you stupid things that won’t provide value to your life.
- Sell your information to any other service, ever.
Did we land in your promotions tab in Gmail? Follow these steps to make sure these VIEs (very important emails) end up in the primary section instead.
Now that we’ve got that over with, why don’t you hang out for a bit and check out what’s new?
- The One Word You Need to Stop Using
- 5 Fundamental Money Conversations To Have With Your Partner Now
- 4 Unique & Creative Gift Exchange Ideas for Couples
- 9 Simple Ways to Save Money During the Holidays
- Personal Finance Shouldn’t Be Complicated: Keep it Simple With These 4 Tips